Assess the outcomes/adherence portals to find new MTM case to be completed. Contact over 80 patients daily to provide quality healthcare and improve medication adherence rates to Medicare Beneficiaries. Collect accurate information about the medications and perform appointment support functions. Prepare medication adherence tools and provide educational reinforcement/support to patients. Process prescription billing and filing and Conduct follow-ups with patients after reaching treatment goals.
- MTM Outcomes/Adherence Technician at Walgreens Co.
- Third Party Billing Specialist at Walgreens Co.
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
● Assists the pharmacist, under direct supervision, in the practice of pharmacy in accordance with the state and federal regulations.
● Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions.
● Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.
- Designated Hitter at Walgreens Co
- Senior Advisor at Walgreens Co
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Food and Nutrition - Nutrition Science Pre Professional
Maintain inventory Compound medications MTM Outcomes, Clinical services At-Risk Patient Adherence Program Activity Patient interaction/prescription pick-up/drop off Patient counseling Insurance billing/third party resolutions Prescription transfers Administering immunizations Transcribing Prescriber Voicemail Prescriptions Product verification
- Health Outcomes Pharmacist at Walgreens Co
- Pharmacist Intern at Walgreens Co
1 year at this Job
- Doctorate of Pharmacy - Pharm D
- Masters of Business Administration - Management
- B.A. - program requirements
• Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by team members. Offers reminders, training, and encouragement, and develops action plans for improvement in both retail and pharmacy.
• Greets customers and clinic patients, and offers assistance with products and services.
• Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer and patient experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
• Resolves customer complaints and helps respond to customers' special needs. Operations
• Supervises operation of the store and pharmacy, including opening/closing/changing shifts, task delegation and scheduling team members.
• Supervises the control of the store money including register counts, withdraws from bank, armored car pickups, safe deposits, change orders and oversees all aspects of bookkeeping including ledger, invoices, cash reports and time records.
• Supervises merchandising by planning and implementing sets and resets and revisions of basic department and end stands, display tables, and promotional space, using multiple discount pricing, signs, advertising, promotional items, seasonality, etc.
• Analyzes inventory trends and supervises inventory management, including ordering items, keeping stock, and liquidating stock and leveraging company resources to avoid outs and overstock.
• Supervises receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise.
• Ensures execution of District Manager operational feedback.
• Implements store organization through proper hiring and placement, scheduling of work assignments and delegation.
• Ensures that store/grounds are clean and presentable; manages repair and maintenance; responds to emergencies.
• Manages operations of assigned location including strict compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the sale of alcohol, tobacco, fresh food, and pharmacy products.
• Ensures staff has working knowledge of all computer and technology systems and software (e.g. registers, StoreNet, Intercom+, etc. Ensures response to all systems problems by contacting information technology support.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
• Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned. Daily Planning and Execution
• Assigns daily operational responsibilities and tasks and sets expectations for store team members and assistant managers. Business Performance Management
• Analyzes financial and performance data; develops action plans to increase sales and control costs.
• Reviews KPIs daily and prepare to discuss with district management.
• Reviews and analyzes asset protection data and develops and implements action plans to reduce loss.
• Analyzes pharmacy performance indicators and works with the pharmacy manager to enhance the performance of the pharmacy, ensuring support during busy periods, including serving as a pharmacy technician, when necessary and allowed by law.
• Analyzes performance indicators of the clinic and works with Clinic Coordinator or Manager to ensure performance and support. Business Planning
• Identifies sales opportunities to ensure the growth and performance of the store and pharmacy.
• Manages inventory levels through ordering, keeping stock, liquidating stock, anticipating fast selling items and seasonal changes. People and Performance Management
• Manages team member performance by assigning responsibilities, setting goals and expectations, observing performance, providing feedback and giving recognition. Manages employee career progression.
• Monitors and ensures timely completion of required training programs, including pharmacy training programs, for all team members within the store; provides coaching for team members.
• Makes hiring, promotion and termination decisions.
• Addresses issues and disciplines store team members, engages with Employee Relations and Human Resources as appropriate.
• Develops employee performance plans and follows up according to deadlines.
• Monitors and approves team member compensation.
• Promotes teamwork and motivates team members by establishing expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm and sharing vision.
• Ensures compliance with all corporate policies, applicable employment laws, and is consistently fair in the treatment of all team members
• Communicates regularly with team members through one-on-one discussions, group meetings, soliciting input, answering questions, and ensuring communication is open between management and non-management team members. Training and Personal Development
• Participates in company and on-the-job training to improve skills and productivity and attends training requested by District Management and corporate.
• Follows performance improvement plans offered by District Manager.
• Seeks self-development by monitoring own performance, setting high personal standards, learning about the fields of retail and management, seeking best practices, and learning about the pharmacy. Communications
• Serves as liaison between district, corporate and the store to provide a communication channel, respond to requests, provide feedback and implement initiatives.
• Conducts community outreach (e.g., speaks with members of community, physicians in area). Assists District Manager in planning and attending community events.
- DRUG STORE MANAGER at Walgreens Co
- Store Manager at Walgreens Co
- Executive Assistant Manager at Walgreens Co
- Third Party Specialist at Walgreens Co
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associated - Business Management
Lead entire store operation with supervision and leadership of 20+ employees. Hold complete fiscal responsibility for business including the analysis and interpretation of P & L statements, compilation of financial information and the reconciling of reports and financial data pertinent to the business. Responsible for building and maintaining community relationships and working with key stakeholders to ensure business success, along with recruitment, onboarding and ongoing mentoring and performance management of employees.
• Delivered lowest store labor turnover of 18% for district in 2018, achieving a reduction of 26% on the previous year.
• Exceeded annual sales of $10m, through the effective monitoring of store operations and close communication with store management team.
• Increased store flu shots by over 150% through effective networking and business promotions and the provision of flu shot clinics at 4 different organizations.
• Carried out appropriate training and development activities in store resulting in the promotion of 6 employees in 2018.
• Implemented Problem Solve Team Build (PSTB) process within the store resulting in a 10% increase in customer delight scores, a 3% increase in Front End Sales and a 50% improvement in in-stock conditions in 2018.
• Created a culture of customer delight, where team members provided high quality customer care and service on a consistent basis, exceeding the store customer care goal by 2% in last fiscal year.
• Delivered a reduction on shrink of 0.79% through effective leadership and monitoring of shrink reports.
• Built a network with a variety of local Pharmacy extern schools to provide training and extern placements within our organizations for Pharmacy technician students. Provided store support and follow up to ensure proper training was done.
• Supported succession planning through the identification of training gaps and opportunities for externs and stores, development of training and development plans and the creation of a resource to identify and hire high performing technicians to ensure minimal labor shortages in this key role.
• Networked with local college campuses thru job fairs to recruit Assistant Store Manager Trainee Position for the district.
- Retail Store Manager at Walgreens Co
- Community Leader at Walgreens Co
13 years at this Job
- B.S - Marketing
License No. 54081.
• Supervise operation of the pharmacy, including opening/closing/changing shifts, task delegation and scheduling team members.
• Analyze inventory trends and supervise inventory management, including ordering items, keeping stock, and liquidating stock to avoid overage in product.
• Offer recommendations in OTC products to customers and provide medication counseling to patients.
• Model and share customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful patient experience.
• Manage team member performance by assigning responsibilities, setting goals and expectations, observing performance, providing feedback and giving recognition.
• Communicate with store manager on pharmacy goals, expectations and how to reach them with team members.
- Pharmacy Manager at Walgreens Co
- Staff Pharmacist at Walgreens Co
- Pharmacy Intern at Walgreens Co
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Pharm. D
• Met with people to discuss financial questions and concerns in order to provide a way forward that would improve their well-being
• Attended networking events to increase visibility and marketability in target market
• Discussed strategies involving retirement income, college planning, and protection with both individuals and small businesses
- at MASSMUTUAL
- DISTRICT MANAGER at WALGREENS CO
- COMMUNITY LEADER at WALGREENS CO
- STORE MANAGER at WALGREENS CO
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Management
- Sr Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens Co.
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
• Managed ancillary staff in fulfilling more than 1,500 prescriptions weekly.
• Consulted with physicians and patients with regards to medication dosage, drug interactions, medical equipment, disease management and potential side effects of prescription and OTC medications.
• Dispensed and compounded prescriptions, and maintained accurate patient records, dosing information and directions for use. Provided Clinical services such as vaccination, cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension, and BMI.
• Utilized CMM and MTM to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs by optimizing the positive effects of drug therapy and reduced hospitalization emergency room care, and enhanced efficiency of physician office visits, saving programs such as Medicare avoid almost 6 million physician office visits and 670,000 emergency department visits annually, saving more than $1 billion and more than $500 million, respectively, per year.
• Participated in the Direct Access program to provide contraception under prescriptive authority. Kept abreast of new developments within the pharmaceutical industry. Achieved 28% revenue increase in FY2016 as key member of pharmacy team: * Built solid customer relationships and delivered exceptional service * Cross-promoted similar products to maximize add-on sales * Cultivated a network of physicians that referred an average of 50 new patients monthly * Started a vaccine program that expanded patient base Conjointly redesigned workflow, revamped displays and cut costs: * Improved drug-inventory management system to reduce waste and eliminate backorders * Refreshed displays monthly and optimized point-of-sale items based on season * Increased discount rate from 10% to 16% with key suppliers * Introduced labeling system that saved $8,000 annually
- Staff Pharmacist at Walgreens Co
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Arts - American Ethnic Studies
- - Clinical
- Shift Lead at Walgreens co
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent