18.99 per hour
• Scheduling relief pharmacists in the Fort Worth Market
• Receiving and directing feedback of relief pharmacists
• Approving/disapproving PTO requests
• Pre-screening Grad Intern Candidates
• Hiring Graduate Interns
• Covering emergency shifts
• Ensure pharmacist license and certificates are up to date
• Administrative assistant to the Healthcare Supervisor ◦ Creating spreadsheets ◦ Organizing meetings ◦ Setting up appointments
• Processing payroll using Kronos
• Reviewing policies to relay them back to pharmacists ◦ Using myHR
• Concur Travel expense system
• Presentations and guest speaking
- Pharmacy Scheduling Administrator at Walgreens Co
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens Co
- Beauty Advisor at Walgreens Co
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Biological Sciences - Biological Sciences
- High School Diploma
In charge of prior authorization of all denied prescription, charge back , ordering of all materials, I trained the new technician, made sure we were up to code with policy and procedures. Work on all rejected claim's, provided excellent customer service
- Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens Co
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - License vocational nurse
- Associate - Pharmacy
● Assists the pharmacist, under direct supervision, in the practice of pharmacy in accordance with the state and federal regulations.
● Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions.
● Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.
- Designated Hitter at Walgreens Co
- Senior Advisor at Walgreens Co
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Food and Nutrition - Nutrition Science Pre Professional
- Store Manager at Walgreens Co
at this Job
I have worked for a warehouse company for 8yrs. I know how to drive a forklift,orderpicking,shipping,receiving,RF scanners. I learn how to solve problems pretty quick
- General Laborer at Walgreens Co.
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- high school diploma
In charge of over 90 Walgreens Co across California
• Manages a team of field service technicians to meet and exceed Walgreens Co. standards
• Schedule, maintain and support projects, rollouts, reports, restorations and request
• Collaborate across teams to share information and coordinate on new ideas during weekly calls
• Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service
• Engage employees to meet Cultural Beliefs
• Maintain, improve budgets, system expense and operational depot metrics
• Provide training for new employees through written instructions and FAQs
• Build, maintain, and repair computer systems to improve speed, reliability, and efficiency of operation
• Conduct employee reviews and engage team to meet company cultural beliefs
• Write protocol manuals for new procedures within operations
• Hire and evaluate vendors to assist with grand openings SKILLS Desktop Systems Diagnostics Systems & Network Upgrades FS Operations Component Repair Testing & Troubleshooting Support Techniques Windows & Linux Platforms Systems Inter/Migration User Training & Support Tools New & Emerging Technologies Network Connectivity Issues Customer Service Microsoft Office Disaster Recovery Planning System Maintenance Microsoft Networking System Tuning Application Administration SOFTWARE Microsoft Office 97/2000/2007/2010 NetMeeting, CISCO WinFax Pro Access VPN/SecureID Norton Outlook TCP/IP Anti Virus Lotus AS400 McAfee Anti Virus, Corel Office Suite Kronos GHOST, Veritas Backup Exec IOS 4/5/6 Drive Copy, Lap Link Linux/DOS Remote Desktop Remedy PC Anywhere
- Depot Chief Manager at Walgreens Co
19 years, 2 months at this Job
Organized billing and invoiced data. Processed Third Party Insurance and Confidential HIPPA information. Recorded prescriptions into the database, Filed and filled prescriptions. Maintained Constant Verbal and Written Communication with doctors and doctor offices.
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens Co.
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate Science - Healthcare/Pharmacology
Manages both front-end & pharmacy operations of Community-based Specialty Pharmacy. Responsible for sales & marketing of pharmacy products & services to physicians & service organizations. Liaison with other Walgreens business units to implement programs & drive specialty pharmacy & other health care sales; Clinical & adherence monitoring of specialty pharmacy patients especially HIV, HepC, Inflammatory Conditions, Neurology, and Infertility.
- Specialty Pharmacy Manager at Walgreens Co.
22 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Pharmacy
CUSTOMER SERVICE/COMMUNITY RELATIONS
• Created new projects to improve customer service - PM Tracker Program, Cosmetic Coupon Bags, and Promotional Money Sheets; resulting in 26% increase in customer service satisfaction levels.
• Participated in community service projects to increase health awareness including: flu shot clinics, American Breast Cancer Foundation 5K run, and Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Light the Night Walk.
• Maximized staff talent to ensure high performing employees covered strategic areas to attain store sales objectives and meet customer needs. OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
• Saved $200 per week in labor costs due to strategic staff training and scheduling methods.
• Performed daily periodic counts on products to maintain prime inventory levels and ordered store merchandise weekly. Reduced mark-down losses by 120% through improved inventory flow.
• Implemented operating controls to decrease cash-drawer errors by 47%.
• Reduced store operations expenses in areas of inventory control, order processing, and cashier management by 2% of total sales.
• Reduced inventory shrinkage by 28% in one year through implementation of shrink control program. SALES & FINANCIAL GOAL ATTAINMENT
• Devised/executed Partners in Profit Program which enabled store to increase profits by 30%, annually.
• Led store in becoming Top 33% of 60 Walgreen's stores in supplemental sales in our market. STAFF DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
• Cross trained 2 managers & 25 staff on policies/procedures, inventory control, cash/time management, shrink control, and register functions resulting in 16% increase in employee job satisfaction.
• Increased management/employee communication through innovative projects - employee appreciation meetings, employee recipe book project, employee suggestion box, and 5 minute morning meetings.
• Hired, trained and supervised over 40 employees, coaching and developing staff resulting in the promotion of 8 employees to management roles. Decreased average employee turnover rate.
- Retail Manager at Walgreens, Co
- at Walgreens, Co
- Assistant Retail Manager at Walgreens, Co
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Managed ancillary staff in fulfilling more than 1,500 prescriptions weekly.
• Consulted with physicians and patients with regards to medication dosage, drug interactions, medical equipment, disease management and potential side effects of prescription and OTC medications.
• Dispensed and compounded prescriptions, and maintained accurate patient records, dosing information and directions for use. Provided Clinical services such as vaccination, cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension, and BMI.
• Utilized CMM and MTM to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs by optimizing the positive effects of drug therapy and reduced hospitalization emergency room care, and enhanced efficiency of physician office visits, saving programs such as Medicare avoid almost 6 million physician office visits and 670,000 emergency department visits annually, saving more than $1 billion and more than $500 million, respectively, per year.
• Participated in the Direct Access program to provide contraception under prescriptive authority. Kept abreast of new developments within the pharmaceutical industry. Achieved 28% revenue increase in FY2016 as key member of pharmacy team: * Built solid customer relationships and delivered exceptional service * Cross-promoted similar products to maximize add-on sales * Cultivated a network of physicians that referred an average of 50 new patients monthly * Started a vaccine program that expanded patient base Conjointly redesigned workflow, revamped displays and cut costs: * Improved drug-inventory management system to reduce waste and eliminate backorders * Refreshed displays monthly and optimized point-of-sale items based on season * Increased discount rate from 10% to 16% with key suppliers * Introduced labeling system that saved $8,000 annually Professional Certifications and Education Current and unrestricted pharmacist licensure in state of Washington | Pharmacist Preceptor License University of the Sciences, Philadelphia, PA * Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD.)
- Staff Pharmacist at Walgreens Co
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Pharmacy
- Bachelor's - American Ethnic Studies