Ive been employed at New Hope Mills for a year and a couple months working in the production area of the plant. I ran my own production line making pancake mix and hot cocoa. As the line leader I would make sure everything is in good shape to run date codes are correct wieght verification on the product is accurate and perform the task in a matter of time.I would see myself as a hard worker and never afriad to ask questions. Also I'm very good at learning thing very fast and I absolutely love to try and learn new things.
- New Hope mills at New Hope Mills - Manufacturing
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- South Seneca high school
new to the workforce
- new to the workforce at new to the workforce
at this Job
Was selected from a competitive pool of applicants to be a mentor for new students during their first semester of college. Requires positivity, empathy, quick thinking and strong communication skills.
- New Student Mentor at New Student Programs
- Student Worker/Office Assistant at Student Administrative Services
- Santa's Helper (Seasonal) at The Santa Experience
- Stage Hand at Sundin Music Hall
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Digital Media Arts
Proprietor of a marketing/sales planning business aimed at utilizing versatile marketing research and sales management experience helping firms launch start-up projects and position business plans in pursuit of venture capital funding. Sample Clientele:
• Contractor for a growing online marketing research / CRM panel focused company aimed at providing a groundbreaking web based interpretive link between customer interaction, satisfaction and retention. Based on my experience, responsible for developing leads and completing the online selling cycle directed toward targeting the pharmaceutical and health care market. Projected revenue forecast for year two is $10M.
• Marketing and BDM consultant to a prominent Florida and New Jersey law firm specializing in Intellectual Property, Civil Litigation and Commercial Practice. Reorganized strategic business initiatives by re-writing marketing/sales plans, updating Website design and search engine optimization needs. Created new business opportunities by arranging valuable target market appointments at industry trade shows (bio-tech, medical, engineering). Introduced contacts in early and mid-stage venture capital funding, creating needs-assessment appointments and solution-providing sales meetings.
• In 2012-2017 I worked as a consultant with US Gaming Services to fill a serious void in the U.S online gaming/wagering behavioral data category. I utilized a background in global and domestic panel research plus skills in business development to approach a large opportunity industry (casino gambling) where very little specific authentic U.S. online player data is available.
- Director New Business Development at New Bridge Group, Inc
- Senior Account Consultant at NDC Health Information Services
- Director, New Business Development at Information Resources, Inc
- Director, Trade Marketing at President Baking Company
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
Gaining experience within all aspects of the real estate industry while working as an onsite host for Lennar Homes. Greeting and showing property to prospective new home buyers. Currently enrolled in Barney Fletcher Online Pre- License Real Estate Class.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales and demographics.
• Maintain working knowledge of company house plans, options, and community information.
• Provide excellent customer service to sales agents and protentional buyers.
- Host New Home Sales at New Home Services
- Independent Contractor at Local Boat & Yacht Sales Centers
- Sales Executive at Reliance Communications LLC
- Sales Executive at Wireless Essentials, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Some college
6. New Resume
- New at New to work force
at this Job
- Some high school
* Lennar Homes (formerly Cal Atlantic Homes) in Tracy, Ca * Fulltime - Ongoing assignment since March 2017 * New Home Sales Consultant * New Home Sales in Ellis community, Assisted high volume of visitors in the Welcome Home Center to tour 11 beautiful model homes, Maintained model complex, greeted all Customers and Brokers, showed property, provided pricing availability on specific home sites, explained financing and option incentives, registered quests, sold homes, reserved home sites, collected EMD and option deposits, updated appraisal log, provided 100% proactive approach to providing excellent customer service and support to staff. * Signature Homes in Oakley, CA * Ongoing New Home Sales Assignment November 2016 to March 2017 * New Home Sales Agent * Maintain Model Homes, register guests, explain included features, toured buyers through Production homes, new home sales, sales contract preparation
- New Home Sales Consultant at New Home Professionals Staffing
- Founder/Floral Designer at Fast Flowers
- Lease Assistant Administrative Assistant at Azevedo Commercial Center
- Realtor at Interstate Investments
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Armed and unarmed security for events, individuals, and facilities including Jenkinson's Pavilion, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, The Stone Pony, Asbury Park, NJ, The Tradewinds, Sea Bright, NJ, The Bamboo Club, Seaside Heights, NJ, Karma, Seaside Heights NJ, The Javitz Center, NYC, Harry Winston Jewelry Store, NYC, Corrine Jeweler and Major Investigations Inc., Toms River, NJ, Trend Executive Protection Service, Tinton Falls, NJ, Brosnan Risk Security, NYC, Northside-Cherokee Hospital, Canton, GA, and Security Industry Specialists, Atlanta, GA. ARMED SECURITY OFFICER (June 2001 to June Present) Locked, inspected, and ensured building entrances were secure, accompanied employees on bank runs, and escorted personnel or clients to vehicles. Interacted with customers, observed activity on sales floors and bar areas, checked identification, and monitored surveillance cameras. Performed crowd control, administered first aid and assisted first responders during emergencies. Assisted medical personnel to restrict public movement, monitor visitor access, and one-on-one secure patient watch. Trained incoming security personnel to identify fake identification, recognize, and discretely eject troublesome guests. Maintain Certified HR 218. ♦ Executed security protocols for clients during emergency situations including Hurricane Florence. ♦ Provided security for movie premiers and guarded high profile clientele including Bruce Springsteen, Train, Bon Jovi, David Lee Roth, The Go-Go's, and The Goo-Goo Dolls at events for MTV, VH1, NBC Channel 4 NYC, WPLJ 95.5 NYC, and KingWorld Productions. ♦ Investigated workplace violence through surveillance, ensured secured shipment state-to-state transports, and functioned as port security for domestic and international vessels. Bay Head Police Department, Bay Head, New Jersey Served as a police officer and first responder for Borough of Bay Head, New Jersey, protecting public safety, acting in response to dispatched calls, and investigating criminal activities.
- Security Consultant, New York at New Jersey and Georgia
- POLICE OFFICER, CORPORAL at
- SENIOR CORRECTIONAL OFFICER at Garden State Youth Correctional Facility
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Special Law Enforcement Officer
• Sales of new homes to prospective customers in a model home environment
• Emphasized developing a trusting bond with the customer
• Acquired expertise in customer service and closing the sale
- New Home Sales at New Home Star for Maronda Homes
- Owner's Resale's Consultant at Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Timeshare sales at Westgate Lakes Resorts
- Owner at Universal Motors of Central Florida
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Lic
Negotiated partnerships and drafted contracts that gave community podiatrists, orthopedists, gyms, and other businesses incentives to trust New Balance with their patients and employees while expanding the growth of the store s network
• Prepared and presented inventory and contract proposals
• Utilized Microsoft Excel to accurately track employee and team progress whilst providing easily interpretable data points
• Ultimately responsible for all customer interactions and ensuring customer satisfaction through constant training and feedback of personnel
• Overhauled training and office protocols to decrease employee turnover to less than 10% over three years. Given authority to set and execute sales goals for a $1.2 million dollar store with little oversight.
- Manager New Balance at New Balance Huntsville
- Fit Specialist / Assistant Manager New Balance at
- Volunteer Lawyer Prog at Madison County City Schools
- Substitute Teacher at Madison County City Schools
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science - General Business Administration