Millburn, NJ) (June 2006-present) Prepare affidavits or other legal documents, organize and maintain documents, prepare for trial by organizing exhibits, meet with clients and other professionals to discuss cases, file pleadings with the court, receive and place telephone calls, schedule conferences and maintain court calendar, orientation and training of new staff, coordinate assignments between attorneys and paralegals.
- new staff at State of New Jersey
- at PIER ONE IMPORTS
- at MACYS, INC
- at Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Interior Design
- B.A. - Political Science
● Oversee and supervise the counseling teams and provide counseling.
● Assist Executive Director with revising Policies and Procedures Handbook and Employee Handbook.
● Public speaking to groups and organizations and radio interviews promoting the counseling services at New Hope Counseling Center.
● Train new Counselors in a 21 hour counseling training program including skills to effectively and appropriately interact with diverse people including mental and/or emotional health issues, and developmental delays. Children and Families of Iowa,
- New Hope Counseling Director at New Hope Counseling Center
- Child and Family Resources Unit Supervisor at
- Social Worker at Big Brothers/Big Sister of Rock and Walworth Counties
- Social Worker at Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. in Social Work - Social Work
Home: Consult with prospects regarding the new construction process; explain and prepare contracts, options, incentives; maintain weekly communication with new home buyers and prospects.
- New Home Sales Counselor at New Home Sales Counselor, KB
- Independent Real Estate Appraiser, CEO at Karen Marie Chmilnitzky, LLC
- Real Estate Sales Associate at Watson Realty Corp
3 months at this Job
- - Licensed Real Estate
- License - Real Estate
- Associate's of Arts Degree
Provide leadership, direction and support regarding New Business policy and procedures. High competency on computer-based programs and applications to input client's information for accuracy. Adherence to compliance regulations as stated and required by New Era Insurance Co. * Work with business units to create and update training documentation. * Review process changes, product launches and revisions, and system enhancements for impact to Operations and clarify outstanding concerns with business units. * Created training manual for the department worked with legal, marketing and compliance department with any governing regulations. * Provided regular feedback to Management regarding training programs. * Coordinate and support cross-training initiatives expanding the knowledge of the staff. * Assist in implementing new procedures or modified procedures as the result of audit findings or market conduct results. Act as a resource for staff as needed in handling or resolving complex customer/agent inquiries. * Process data entry, review, ensure accuracy requirements and issue contracts. * Publish weekly oversight reports along with adhoc reports as needed. * Review data for trending and monitored the daily workflow for process and problems. * Handle service escalations from internal and external clients. * Provide support/directions for process or problem resolutions.
- Annuity New Business Coordinator at New Era Insurance
- Associate Teacher at Houston Independent School District
- Call Center Supervisor at Kelsey-Seybold
- Call Center Manager at AIG VALIC
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs - Business Administration
Applied art and design skills to create assets for brands
including logos, infographics, presentations, advertising
campaigns and deliverables for new business.
• Worked alongside a team of interns to create a campaign for the New York Lottery.
- NEW BUSINESS DESIGN INTERN at MCCANN NEW YORK
2 months at this Job
Generated new home sales marketing 25 different floor plans including walking each lot with customer to ensure satisfaction and home placement. Aggressively sought out real estate companies to bring new buyers to our community by speaking at monthly meetings, holding broker events, email and phone calls. Thoroughly coached first time buyers on the entire home buying process. Strategically planned and managed all phases of the sales cycle to ensure timely and fully executed closings. 2016-awarded for 20 million in sales 2017-awarded for 25 million in sales 2018-awarded for 40 million in sales
- New Home Sales Counselor at New Home Professionals
- Real Estate Agent at Temping for New Home Professionals
- Sales Executive at Fidelity National Title
- Real Estate Assistant and Agent at Coldwell Banker-San Carlos
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Greet all visitors to the Model homes and provide appropriate marketing materials Answer phone calls and provide information in a prompt and professional manner Demonstrate the benefits and features of the models and inventory homes Provide administrative assistance to the Sales Professional as designated Send email marketing blasts to registered visitors and local real estate community with details on new releases, price changes or close outs
- New Home Sales Assistant at New Home Professionals
- Operation Specialist at QualiTau Inc.
- Project Assistant at WingPicked, IT startup
- Account Manager at Real Estate Development
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting and Finance
• Handle new business sales processing functions to include: Review, scan, and process applications for all life products
• Coordinate underwriting requirements by interacting with agents, clients, outside medical vendors, and underwriters
• Manage initial and downstream accounting entries related to the new business process.
• Processes policy billing to agents, including appropriate required state forms, brochures, and product specific policy delivery requirements
• Provide day-to-day customer service to agents, clients, and Agency Field Management, either over the phone, at the service counter, or through electronic communication.
- New Business Representative at New York Life Insurance Company
- Advanced Analytics Consultant at Elliott Browne International
- Sales Representative at Fastenal Industrial Supplier
- Host and Service Assistant at The Shannon Rose Irish Pub
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
Lehigh Acres, FL
New Home Construction Sales December 2018 - Current
• New Home Star is a real estate sales management and consulting firm serving homebuilders and developers across North America.
• The largest private seller of new homes in America.
• For our builder partners, we provides a significant advantage that allows them to beat their competitors in sales pace and price.
• I was recruited, selected, and developed with the finest tools and resources, and have been provided the best opportunities in the industry.
- New Home Construction Sales at New Home Star
- Event Staff Coordinator at Florida Gulf Coast University
- Real Estate Sale Consultant at Keller Williams Elite Realty
- Outside Gulf Operations at Bonita Bay Country Club
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
Originally hired as a sales associate and after a week of cashiering, my bosses offered me the New Goods Department that consists of building all end caps with New Goods merchandise, receive and process NGs purchase orders, conduct and oversee weekly audits, Inventory supervisor, remove from inventory (broken or stolen) using SharePoint monthly, print and stick price tags for New Goods merchandise then put them on sales floor within 48 hours using end caps and various 4 foot sections around the sales store. I was also still working as cashier, greeter, and sorter as needed
- New Goods/Sales Associate at New Goods Department
- Crew Member at Taco Bell
- Cashier at Silver Creek General Store
10 months at this Job