Client: New Hampshire, state government. Project Details: Program Operations coordinates policy for food stamps, Medicaid, and cash programs with federal and State requirements. Field Operations takes applications and verifies with third-parties all client income and expenses. Determines eligibility for 32 separate programs in 13 District Offices across the state. Welfare to Work consistently ranks among nation's top performers in keeping TANF clients connected to the workforce.
New Heights is one of the largest, most complex computer systems in state government. It automates benefit issuance, client scheduling, reporting, and a driver flow for New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services eligibility for 32 programs.
Finance coordinates the DFA budget, contracts, cash and food stamp benefit issuance, and the community. Child Care coordinates the Child Care Program with TANF work programs. Transportation Brokerage facilitates grass roots effort in 10 regions across New Hampshire to develop nonemergency medical transportation, and transportation for seniors, with the goal of reducing Medicaid transportation reimbursement costs. Role: Senior Consultant
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
• Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new module based on requirements.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future task.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Acts as team leader on projects.
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
• Participates in development of software user manuals. Technical Environment: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, DB2.
- New Heights at New Heights
- Oyster Report Mamagement at Citigroup, USA
- JIRA Enhancement at BNPParibas /Accenture
- Budget Liquidity Planner BLP at Nordea, Denmark
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - System
2. New Resume
I don't know why it's asking me this I'm to new and had no job under my belt
- New at N\A
- N/A at
1 month at this Job
- High school - Basic
- High school or equivalent
New Orleans, LA New Orleans Police Department -Training to work in a stressful work environment - Physical/Verbal communication - De-escalation - Leadership skills - Report writing - Reasoning and Responding to specific cues
- New Orleans police officer at New Orleans Police Department
- Kennel Staff/Supervisor at Lefebvre Veterinary Medical Clinic
- Intern at Lefebvre Veterinary Medical Clinic
- Sales Associate at Spencer's Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Physiology - Pre-Physical Therapy
The New 42nd Street Education Fellow 2018 - Present
● Co-writes school resource guides for each show with and under the supervision of the Senior Education Programs Manager/ School Engagement.
● Analyzes resource guides for fulfillment of national and state education standards
● Collaborates as part of a five person team during classroom curriculum development
● Gather and organize materials for and engage in Pre-K Professional Development workshops created and facilitated by The New Victory Theater/New 42nd Street Education Department in partnership with the NYC Department of Education.
● Collaborates with the Senior Education Programs Manager/ Family Engagement on the creation of pre- and post-show arts-based activities
- New Victory Education Fellow at The New Victory Theater
- Mathnasium Instructor at Mathnasium
- at The New Victory Theater
- at Brooklyn College Department of Health and Nutrition Science
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science
● Develops relationships with real estate brokers and community leaders, inviting them to visit the community, home sites, and amenity centers
● Self-generation of leads and traffic through marketing and advertising
● While training, I assisted my team with all of their MLS needs including new listings, photo updates, posting to Zillow/Trulia/Realtor.com, and all status changes of the homes
● Successfully made a sale within first 2 weeks of being promoted from Trainee to Sales Associate
● Performed a full business plan presentation to my builder and received exemplary feedback by leadership
● Successful planning and execution of events through social media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram
● Shopping and understanding the competition for comparison and contrast in order to respond to Home buyers' questions regarding competitors' products
● Coordination of home-buyer's closings
- New Home Sales Associate at NEW HOME STAR
- Real Estate Sales Associate at Keller Williams Realty
- Senior Recruiter at VYKIN CORPORATION
- I.T. Recruiter at MISOURCE INC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
New constuction cleaning. After your house is built we clean bathrooms, kitchen, base boards,fans, light switches, windows in and out.
- Cleaner/New construction at A New Home Constuction Cleaning
- Cleaner/Housekeeper at
13 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Proprietor of a marketing/sales planning business aimed at utilizing versatile marketing research and sales management experience helping firms launch start-up projects and position business plans in pursuit of venture capital funding. Sample Clientele:
• Contractor for a growing online marketing research / CRM panel focused company aimed at providing a groundbreaking web based interpretive link between customer interaction, satisfaction and retention. Based on my experience, responsible for developing leads and completing the online selling cycle directed toward targeting the pharmaceutical and health care market. Projected revenue forecast for year two is $10M.
• Marketing and BDM consultant to a prominent Florida and New Jersey law firm specializing in Intellectual Property, Civil Litigation and Commercial Practice. Reorganized strategic business initiatives by re-writing marketing/sales plans, updating Website design and search engine optimization needs. Created new business opportunities by arranging valuable target market appointments at industry trade shows (bio-tech, medical, engineering). Introduced contacts in early and mid-stage venture capital funding, creating needs-assessment appointments and solution-providing sales meetings.
• In 2012-2017 I worked as a consultant with US Gaming Services to fill a serious void in the U.S online gaming/wagering behavioral data category. I utilized a background in global and domestic panel research plus skills in business development to approach a large opportunity industry (casino gambling) where very little specific authentic U.S. online player data is available.
- Director New Business Development at New Bridge Group, Inc
- Senior Account Consultant at NDC Health Information Services
- Director, New Business Development at Information Resources, Inc
- Director, Trade Marketing at President Baking Company
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
• Sales of new homes to prospective customers in a model home environment
• Emphasized developing a trusting bond with the customer
• Acquired expertise in customer service and closing the sale
- New Home Sales at New Home Star for Maronda Homes
- Owner's Resale's Consultant at Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Timeshare sales at Westgate Lakes Resorts
- Owner at Universal Motors of Central Florida
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Lic
Annuity New Business Operations Manager Oversees the application input and funds transfer process for Annuity New Business. We process over 60,000 applications per year and put $6.5 billion dollars on the books for New York Life. Responsible for managing two operations facilities.
- New Business Manager at New York Life
- Mutual Fund and Annuity Operations Manager at HD Vest Financial Services
- Team Leader at General Motors Financial Services
- Lockbox Operations Manager at Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Bank Secrecy
I was in two academies for the New Jersey State Police.
- New Jersey State Police Recruit at New Jersey State Poloce
- Project Manager at Unified Door and Hardware Group
- Mechanical Structures Design Engineer at The Boeing Company
- Mechanical Structures Design Engineer at The Boeing Comapany
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology