Are you looking to embark on a promising career in advertising sales? We are looking to groom an entry-level marketing sales assistant into the next terrestrial & online advertising sales rockstar! This hybrid position will work closely with our sales management team on both current client campaign management, as well as prospecting and acquiring new clients for the agency. Day-to-day activities include client campaign reporting & analytics, curating sales presentations, prospecting & sourcing advertising sales leads, and working with Account Executives to achieve overall sales goals. This is a tremendous opportunity for growth with potential for future promotion to Account Executive status.
· Assist in organization, planning, and effective execution of all aspects of advertising sales.
· Assist in organization, planning, and effective execution of marketing campaigns and in the tracking and progress of execution against goals.
· Become familiar with and assist all aspects of terrestrial and online advertising campaign management.
· Assist with the creation of presentations, reports, and meeting materials for the sales department.
· Assist with tracking campaign budgets, expenses and process invoices in a timely fashion.
· Participate and field meeting notes when applicable.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Candidate must possess a "can’t lose” tenacity and an overall desire to succeed in advertising sales including outbound telemarketing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communication preferred
· 1-2 years of hands-on experience in advertising sales, digital marketing or general advertising campaign management is preferred.
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills are a must.
· Proactive and self-motivated to execute on responsibilities.
· Excellent prioritization, project management and critical thinking skills, with a strong sense of focus, organization, and attention-to-detail.
· Team player with the flexibility to re-prioritize, multi-task and switch tasks fluidly.
· Ability to work in a fast-moving, multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines.
· Ability to thrive under pressure and be able to accept constructive feedback.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is essential. Experience using salesforce, Photoshop, website content management systems (CMS), Asana or comparable programs/tools is a plus.