It’s your life. Live it Beautifully. You will join a team that is diverse and enjoys a true camaraderie at Sono Bello Aesthetic Physicians.
We are looking for exceptional customer service skills, ability to multi-task and an eagerness to follow up with our physicians on their OR schedules, filling open OR slots and forecasting out for 90 days
Want to join an enthusiastic team? Please apply today and take the next step in your career.
· Communicate via phone and email with surgeons to identify their surgical date preferences and availability
· Build calendar proposals based off physician availability for review and approval by Director of Physician Resources
· Audit scheduling tools to ensure compliance and accuracy within assigned markets and against capacity report
· Identify surgical coverage gaps and suggest solutions in a team atmosphere
· Establish and maintain rapport with physicians is assigned area to facilitate timely and proactive communication
· Resolve scheduling conflicts with the practice manager and physician as they arise.
· Ensure daily surgical scheduling is aligned with physician specific metrics such as average surgical time, average pre-op time, etc.
· Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with operational partners to discuss markets, capacity and physician issue resolution
· Demonstrated knowledge of maintain Physician schedules across multiple locations.
· Assumes responsibility for the successful completion of initial and annual training requirements.
· Attends and participated in scheduled corporate meetings as required.
· Must be proficient in basic computer skills and utilization of MS Office Suite
· Detail Oriented
· Ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders at a high level both in person and on the phone
· Ability to write reports and correspondence
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from physicians and operational partners
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a Health Care or Business-related field
· 2 years’ experience working in a medical facility or medical related organization; preferably interacting with physicians daily