Apollo Interactive is seeking a proven, analytical, operational and team-oriented Senior Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst to join our Los Angeles (El Segundo) office. This is a full-time position. You will be responsible for managing multiple paid search accounts, hundreds of campaigns, and over 100k keywords aimed at generating leads for our clients in the insurance and financial services industries. In addition, you will be responsible for overall strategy, media planning, media buying, optimizing, and reporting on those campaigns.
Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience in search engine marketing. As a Senior Search Engine Marketing Analyst, you will be part of our LeadGen Division and will work closely with our Media Manager, Marketing Manager and the SVP of the division. Ideal candidates will have a combination of strong mathematical and analytical skills coupled with a strong marketing insight and training. The candidate will be a proven multi-tasking specialist, with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills. Advanced skills in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Microsoft Excel are a must.
- Manage budgets including revenue and spend
- Campaign and keyword builds and audits
- Analysis and insights to measure and improve campaign effectiveness
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and strategies
- Hands-on bid optimization to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets
- Build and develop keyword expansion plans
- A/B test landing pages, creative, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Competitive Research
- Search Analytics
- Develop, maintain and analyze detailed reporting of campaigns
- Generate quantitative analysis and models to optimize campaigns
- Minimum three years of experience in Search Engine Marketing.
- Ability to strategize, analyze, and optimize around data
- Advanced MS Excel, Google Sheets, Google Ads, Microsoft Bing Ads skills are required
- Google and Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail are essential
- Familiarity with lead generation in the online space
- An understanding of the Insurance and Mortgage industries are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree from 4-year university
- Annual salary and performance review
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(K) plan with company matching
- Catered lunches and breakfasts
- Dynamic work environment
Only resumes with a cover letter stating your interest will be considered. Please list your salary requirements.