As a consultant, you'll work as part of a team with other TBH professionals, client management and their external advisors on all facets of engagements to help our clients address their accounting and financial reporting challenges. You will gain experience further experience with technical accounting research, drafting white papers, SEC and GAAP reporting, and report writing. You will be actively involved in client meetings and developing and managing relationships with clients. You will also gain valuable experience and learn business development skills. Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting
- CPA license or working toward license
- 2-4 years of experience in Big 4 public accounting or a combination of Big 4 public accounting and industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Good research and technical skills and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- High energy and ability to assimilate into engagement teams
Advance your career at TBH Consulting!
All candidates must be passionate about: our core values, providing outstanding client services, self-development, collaborating with clients and teammates, building the TBH brand in the market and maintaining ethics and dependability.