The Small Tool Mechanic/Field Service Mechanic responsibilities include repairing, diagnosing, inspecting and maintaining various types of industrial small tools.
• A minimum 3-5 years of experience as a small tool mechanic repairing industrial small tools.
• Capable of diagnosing wear and tear. In addition, diagnosing damage of small tools.
• Capable of working with various vendors ordering parts for tools.
• Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• History of safe work habits
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
• History of working with different types of small industrial tools, specifically pneumatic and electrical.
Able Tool & Rental offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits package, 401K with company matching and ongoing training and development opportunities.