- Build/maintain new/existing Microsoft Access database applications.
- Demonstrated experience in data management and database administration.
- Use extensive knowledge of Visual Basics for Applications (VBA) for building analytical applications, reports, charts and graphs.
- Ability to contribute, develop, articulate, author and communicate thoughtful, well organized concepts to the Federal client.
- Identify and recommend other 3rd party tools that could improve the data management and process improvement to the CISA BFA group.
- Provide SharePoint 2016 support to CISA BFA Procurement team sites.
- Provide ongoing support for procurement plans and other BFA areas.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of a Secret clearance and be able to obtain DHS suitability.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced abilities in MS Excel including data tables, pivot tables, data queries, formulas,
- MS Access experience would be a strong plus.
- Proficient with MS SharePoint 2016
- Working competencies in MS Office products including Excel, Access, Word,
- PowerPoint, and Visio.
Vision: Continue growing as a recognized knowledge company providing trusted expertise and leadership in support of the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. allies and related industries.
Purpose: Provide specialized, high-value solutions to customers seeking responsive, innovative concepts, and leadership from a reputable, integrity-based company.
Depth of expertise and experience in:
Acquisition Program Planning and Execution
Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Case Management and Liaison Support
Financial Management and FMS Case Management
Cost Analysis, Life Cycle Cost, and Total Cost of Ownership
Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
Defense Acquisition Board Milestone Documentation
Logistics Planning, Provisioning, and Electronic Tech Manuals
Nuclear Forensics; CBRN
We provide competitive compensation and a full range of benefits to full time employees.