Structural Analysis Engineer 3 needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Tukwila, WA.
The Big Picture:
Seeking an Experienced Structural Analysis Engineer (Level 3) for a multi-function Engineering Organization with a mission statement to provide engineering solutions via a highly skilled flexible workforce and cutting edge technologies for the advancement of the Enterprise. The Design Center provides engineering support to Enterprise wide projects/programs and is a flexible team that strategically adapts to emerging opportunities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Strength analysis will include interpretation of vehicle loads and environments, stress calculations and development of margins of safety with known allowables.
- Observance of program standards and requirements to insure structural integrity, and documentation of stress reports.
- Develops, integrates and documents complex or unique structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
- Support and confirmation of fracture assessments for service life requirements.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Shannon Paz ([email protected])
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.