1.) Client has an extensive screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in this job description. As a matter of information, there will be several initial screening questions in this application process to validate your expertise against the job requisition.
2.) This position is not eligible for any work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
3.) Please be sure that all your experience is documented on your resume that clearly demonstrates your qualifications to this position.
4.) Client will only consider candidates with a stable job history with few changes over one’s career.
C2C or W2 Only
$75.00 – $80.00 C2C or around $60.00 as a W2
~ Position Overview ~
- The client's strategy has a stated objective to make client an upper quartile / decile provider of digital services to client's customers. Over the next 5 years this strategy will increase the percentage of Digitally active customers in excess of 500% (c.70% from current 15%). As part of client’s Digital Strategy, markets continue to build their local digital teams and capability to build world class digital products and features as well as ensure we maximize our opportunities for customer engagement through our digital channels and staff.
- The overall team does 2 things:
– Supports the Americas region with the ability to effectively do release management through a platform called Tealium (customer experience, live chats, applications) enable the market.
– Data enablement (tracking a customer through the journey) Tag that journey and effectively allow for re-targeting or providing analytics.
- The team will get requests in from a business person, e.g. I want to run a digital marketing campaign. The TAG Implementation Manager needs to understand the business language & be able to translate back into the business language what they are going to do. They then need to perform the technical piece to implement the request. This person needs to have the ability to translate & understand the business requirements & relay them to the business.
- TOP 3 must-have skills:
– Digital – Java Script – needs development background but the role is a business role
– Adobe Analytics Implementation
– Data layer experience (design and implementation)
- Interact w/ business stakeholders
- Proven experience with Tealium Tag Management Solution and Data layer creation and management Experience with configuration, management and usage of digital analytics solutions (WebTrends/Adobe/GA etc.)
- Understanding of marketing technologies and digital advertising measurement
- Understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and/or other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy; ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization.
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
Highly Preferred Skills Include:
- The BEST candidate would have 5 years of experience with Adobe analytics & Implementation rather than just an analyst, be able to customize use of Adobe and service new data points, managing and delivering data layer.
- A lot of people have implementation, html skills, so this person needs both Adobe AND general digital analytics.
- The ideal candidate will have been a developer & understand how to write code & do testing, but has also worked in analytics so they understand what type of data needs to be obtained.
- The team already has a junior level person on the team so the HM wants this person to have more experience & be able to use that expertise to expand & develop the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable.
StaffRight Associates is a premier recruitment and staffing partner that provides talent to a broad and diverse range of corporate disciplines. StaffRight was crafted out of an industry need to better manage the processes and complexities of today’s recruitment and staffing demands. With company beginnings formulated in the industry over 29 years ago, our founder realized that there was a definitive need to utilize recruitment and staffing more efficiently and effectively than what has been the typical industry standard model. StaffRight is dedicated to servicing our clients with a comprehensive, scientific approach of refining the process throughout our clients' engagements