Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and recent experience in public accounting is required. CPA designation is a plus. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed.
Candidate must possess the following:
1. Degree in Accounting
2. Minimum of 4 year experience in public accounting
3. Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues, preparation of US federal and state tax returns
4. Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval.
5. Good communication skills
6. Good problem solving skills
7. Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with a strong attention to detail
8. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For immediate consideration, please e-mail:
[email protected] – Subject line: Senior Tax Accountant
Hours per Week: 40
Start Date: Negotiable
Benefits: Normal and Customary (Ex., Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, etc.)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.