Board Certified Professional Therapeutic and Sports Massage Therapist with 10 years of experience in chiropractic, wellness and fitness centers as both an employee and independent contractor. Dedicated to providing high quality professional therapeutic massage and educating clients on how to limit the perpetuation of their muscular issues. Analytical, yet empathetic approach to client pain. Track record of excellent time management. Part-time massage therapist in wellness clinic for patients with motor vehicle accidents, Worker’s Comp injuries and multiple insurance plans. Provides precise electronic SOAP charting for each session.
- Licensed Massage Therapist at Healthy Living Chiropractic & Wellness
- Professional Therapeutic & Sports Massage Therapist at Owner, Jaemie Fairbanks Massage
- Lead Massage Therapist & Front Desk Supervisor at Core FIT, LLC
- Independent Massage Therapist at Geske Chiropractic
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Massage Therapy 1000hrs - Therapeutic Massage
Use various massage techniques such as; Swedish, deep tissue and warm stone, to promote relaxation and well being.
- Massage Therapist at Southcoast Winery Grapeseed Spa
- Loan Officer at Mann Mortgage, LLC
- Loan Officer at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
5 years at this Job
- Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Honors - Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Pathophysiology, detailed study of ICD-10-CM coding and procedures and indepth training of CPT including E/M coding and HCPCS Level II coding. Coding practicum included coding of outpatient and inpatient reports ie.; Consultations, ER reports, History and Physical reports, Laboratory reports, Operative reports, Physician Orders, Procedure Notes, Progress Notes, Radiology Reports and Pathology Reports. Reports from a variety of specialties including: Internal Medecine and OB/GYN
- 1000 hour Professional Therapeutic & Sports Massage Therapist program - Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology and Kinesiology along with massage therapy techniques.
Responsibilities Work under the direction of the Orthopedic Surgeon, apply and remove casts, operate specialized cast equipment and educate patient on cast care and application of soft goods, Wound care, I Wet, wrap, and molds plaster bandages around area of fracture. Assists Orthopedic Surgeons in reduction of fractures. Skills Used Use specialized equipment to remove cast and apply casts to lower limbs.
- Orthopedic Technician at Kaiser
- Therapeutic Sports Massage Therapist at Self employed
- Volunteer at Medical Assistants
- Sales Manager at Business Partner
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Orthopedic Technology
- Certificate in Medical Assistant Technology - Medical Assistant
- Certificate Human Resources - Human Resources
- Certificate Massage Therapy - Massage Therapy
- A.A.S - Human Resource Management