Tow truck operator
Flatbed operator position
Join a growing company by helping others in critical times of need while on the road. As a Light-Medium Duty Tow Truck Driver (Service Technician) you will be responsible for responding to emergency roadside service request and providing:
* Towing Services,
* Tire Changes,
* Jump Starts,
* Fuel Delivery
You will act as a representative of the company by providing excellent customer service and a safe experience with each customer experience.
You will provide a solution that will get the customer safely back on the road or towed to their preferred destination.
– Valid Colorado Driver's License with a good driving record. CDL not needed, but a plus.
-Must be 23 years of age
– Previous Experience in the Towing Industry is a plus, but we also have a training program available for those without experience.
– Customer Service Experience.
– Ability to use a GPS Navigation Device.
– Pass a basic mechanical aptitude test.
– Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, and, or diagram form.
– Flexibility is required to work with others in a variety of circumstances.
– Problem solving is required to analyze issues and create action plans; frequently requires independent interpretation of guidelines.
– Must be able to supplement data and formulate solutions based on experience.
– Must be able to adapt to changing work priorities and interruptions.
– Demonstrate attention to detail in all areas of work.
– Customer-oriented approach to problem solving.
– Strong interpersonal skills, including fostering a positive team environment.
– Physical Demands & Working Environment Significant lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling; frequent climbing and balancing; significant stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; significant fine finger dexterity.
– Performed under some temperature variations and under conditions with exposure to risk of injury and/or illness.
– Occasional on call work may be required.
Hourly and/or Commission Based w/Bonus Potentials
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex or national origin.
serving the Denver community for more than 30 years. We have affiliations with Denver Police, Lakewood Police, Colorado State Patrol, City of Morrison and most major Motor Clubs you can trust