Apex Site Solutions is a wireless telecommunications contractor based in Elk Grove, CA. We service all of California as well as Nevada and Oregon. We are currently seeking new team members to fill a number of permanent positions. Experience requirements vary based on position, but experience is not critical for entry-level technicians because we offer in-house, on-the-job training to ensure all team members fit our culture of “Out-work, Out-service, Out-perform”. All new hires undergo our safety training/certification to ensure requisite safety knowledge prior to deployment into the field.
- Climbing and working on communication towers for the purpose of installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintenance of wireless systems.
- Assembling/erecting various tower types including self-support, monopoles, guyed towers, etc.
- Reading construction documents and performing installation per all customer requirements.
- Installing antennas, coax, fiber optic cables, DC power, AC power, etc at elevated heights of over 100 feet.
- Working closely with a small team to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Adhering to all Company and industry (i.e., OSHA, NATE) standards/regulations
- Performing miscellaneous labor tasks including digging, conduit installation, etc.
- Performing manual labor to help maintain the work/construction site clean and organized
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0 to 1 year of industry experience
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel and work outside of normal business hours to include nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb load
- Local, out-of-the area and extended travel is required (up to 90%). Rotational assignments and on-call responsibilities may be expected.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, 401K, sick pay, and much more!
Apex Site Solutions is a wireless telecommunications contractor based in Elk Grove, CA. We service all of California as well as Nevada and Oregon. We are currently seeking new team members to fill a number of permanent positions. We offer competitive pay and benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities.
Apex is currently seeking an experienced Tower Civil Foreman for our Elk Grove, CA office. The civil foreman will organize and direct project site work as well as supervise and mentor tower technicians working directly under the foreman. Personal development will be encouraged to allow growth within our organization