Wire Design & Install Engineers needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Ridley Park, PA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
- Analyzes results and performs design reviews.
- Develops and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry, antennas).
- Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
- Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
- Develops basic statements of work. Participates in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
- Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design.
- Works under general direction.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2-5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Shannon Paz ([email protected])
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.