AFC Urgent Care in Castle Rock, CO is looking for licensed Limited Scope X-ray Technicians (LSRT) or Full Scope Radiology Technicians (RT/ARRT) who are passionate about helping patients,with a friendly, warm, and welcoming attitude.
A candidate with at least 2 years Medical Assistant experience is strongly preferred but not required.
This is a Full Time position and the ideal candidate is team player, takes pride in their work, is comfortable with technology/computers, extremely reliable,and open to being cross-trained in back office and clinical duties.
In an Urgent Care setting this is a dual function position as a Radiology Technician and Medical Assistant. Please see the details of the position below:
Primary Medical Assistant Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
– Assist in patient care
– Escort patient to room
– Take vital signs and complete triage of patient
– Document patient data
– Assist provider with procedures
– Complete unassisted routine patient care like rapid testing, vaccinations, injections, etc.
– Discharge patients from room with instructions
– Clean patient exam rooms
– Ensure patient flow is speedy and organized
– Inventory supplies, replenish supplies when received
– Assist in maintaining equipment
– Ensure cleanliness of patient waiting area and front office area
– Greet, register, discharge, and collect payments from patients
– Good phone communication skills
Primary X-ray Technician Responsibilities:
– Maintain x-ray files and records of all patients requiring x-rays
– Obtain quality x-rays using correct position and radiation exposure
– Implement safety procedures for patients, self and staff to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation.
– Ensure the safety of patients when using wheelchairs, stools, etc.
– Maintain cleanliness and organization of x-ray station and work space
– Understand the x-ray and processing equipment so that it will be used in the proper fashion.
– Handle physician requests in a timely manner.
– Minimum of 2 years experience in a medical office setting
– Professional and clean appearance
– Team player who is equally comfortable working independently*
– Warm, friendly attitude with excellent patient interaction skill
- State Certified LSRT (Limited Scope Radiology Technician) or RT (Radiology Technician, ARRT)
- Greet every patient with a smile
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be available to work any shift Monday through Friday 8am – 8pm, Sat/Sun 8am – 6pm, and major holidays
We are opening additional locations throughout the South Denver, so there will be future growth opportunities for those who posses leadership skills and qualities and are interested in growing their careers.
Please submit a cover letter addressing why you're interested in this position, your previous work experience, and pay requirements along with a complete and updated resume. Only apply if you meet our minimum qualifications as we are looking to hire to right candidate for our open positions. We will contact all candidates we are interested in pursuing interviews with.